Slate and tile roofs stand out because of their remarkable longevity and outstanding quality. These products add a touch of elegance and prestige to residential and commercial buildings.
- Natural slate made from schist stones
- Artificial slate made from cement, organic reinforcing fibres and pigments
- Ideal roofing for slopes in excess of 45 degrees
- Suitable for roofs with three slopes
- Lasts up to 100 years
- Noble, elegant material
- Low maintenance
- Recognized for excellent ceiling strength and insulation
- Concrete tile
- Less expensive than classic tile
- Available in a variety of colours
- Resistant to frost and acid rain
- Can imitate wood shingles
The installation of this roofing is reserved for professionals. Trust the unsurpassed expertise of René Perron Couvreurs in Montreal and the surrounding areas! Contact us for an estimate.